Questions for you
1) Which of this were one of the main economic causes of the American Revolution?
A) Increase in tax and mercantilism.
B) Native American rights being violated.
C) Excess of slavery.
2) Which of all these responses is an effect of the American Revolution?
A) British soldiers kill innocent civilians in The Boston Massacre
B) Britain lowers taxes on everyday items.
C) Mercantilism is abolished from the thirteen colonies.
3) Which philosopher influenced the revolution the most?
A) Thomas Hobbes
B) Jean Jaques Rousseau
C) John Locke
4) Which event is the cause for the tax increase?
A) The American Revolution
B) The French- Indian war
C) The civil war
5) Which two religions were influential during this time period?
A) Buddhism and Judaism
B) Islam and Buddhism
C) Catholicism and Protestantism